The Alliance Steering Meeting is June 23-24. If you would like to attend registration is open to members of member groups and groups interested in joining the Alliance. Deadline June 19th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Below is a preview of topics to be covered.
- Strengthening Relationships in the Alliance – planned activities, free time, and good food!
- Meet & Greet Appalachian Transition Fellows – they will join us for dinner on June 23rd.
- Alliance Organization Structure & Governance – gain more clarity around responsibilities for different roles, teams, and committees
- Accountability – discussion for member groups, teams, and individuals in the Alliance on how to add in accountability to our structure and roles
- Economic Governance Workshop – Combined workshop – Highlander’s training on economic governance along with the Alliance’s toolkit
- Event/Action in DC – discussion, plan, next steps
- Recruitment & New Members – Use tools learned from members participating in the Anne Braden Fellowship to explore how the Alliance can be more accessible.
Please contact us with any questions.